The Nimbus series of balances offers a product.range of models that deliver a full breadth of precision readabilities ranging from 0.1mg to 0.1g. Innovative design enables a reduction of the balances footprint, so it occupies less space but retains the highest level of performance. A single piece of extruded aluminum forms the balance base. The aluminum provides superior thermal transfer for a more regulated temperature, while the solid core is more rigid, offering greater stability and enabling highly repeatable results. The internal mechanism is fabricated using hardened materials, helping the Nimbus tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- Robust metal housing protects internal components.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide easy communication with computers and printer. AC adapter included.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
Pan size: 160mm
Dimension: 270 x 220 x 310mm (H x W x D)