This kit is an original PSSC design and is manufactured from non-magnetic materials. When assembled it permits experiments relating to the phenomenon of electric currents in a coil producing magnetic fields. It is used to prove that magnetic fields add as vectors and are proportional to both the current that produces them and the number of turns in the coil.
- 1 pce flat aluminium plate
- 2 pcs legs to support the flat plate.
- 6 pcs large aluminium pegs.
- 1 roll small insulated wire for winding a coil around the pegs.
- 1 pce small magnetic compass.