The HALO is a professional high quality pH/ temperature electrode that incorporates Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0) wireless technology.
Very simple to use with a free lab application. Compatible with Apple or Android devices.
Features include calibration, measurement, data logging, graphing and data sharing. Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph.
The electrode itself is gel filled with a plastic (polyetherimide resin) body electrode for added strength and durability (ideal for field or student classroom use). It also includes a dome bulb, integrated temperature sensor and double junction reference. Overall length 165mm. Battery included (CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours).
Halo Lab App Specifications:
- Range: -2.000 to 16.000 pH / ±800 mV / -20.0 to 120.0 ºC
- Resolution: 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 pH / 1, 0.1 mV
- Accuracy: (@25ºC) ±0.005 pH / ±0.3 mV
- Calibration Points: Up to five points with seven standard buffers
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5.0 to 100.0 ºC
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Download Information: Hanna Lab App is available free from the Play Store or App Store