CBR 2 motion sensor capabilities and highlights:
- Measures distance, velocity and acceleration - up to 200 samples per second!ncludes
- Distance Range: 0.15m to 6 m
- USB connectivity to the TI-Nspire™ family of handhelds, TI-Nspire™ family of software, and TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators
- Pivoting sensor head for easy positioning
- Sensitivity switch for normal and track modes
- Improved real-time graphing
- Sample activities for mathematics and science classes
Compatible with the following calculators:
- TI-84 Family
- TI-Nspire™ Family
CBR 2 motion sensor system includes:
- CBR 2 sonic motion detector
- USB CBR 2-to-calculator cable (for use with TI-84 Plus family calculators)
- Extended length I/O cable, for connecting to calculator input/output port
- 4 AA batteries
- Guidebook: Getting Started with the CBR 2
CBR 2™ Specifications
- Pivoting sensor head (0o - 180o).
- Measures object distance from 0.5 m - 6 m(1.5 ft - 19 ft).
- Compute 1st and 2nd derivatives (velocity and acceleration) on collected distance data.
- Collects up to 512 data points.
- Rugged construction: designed to withstand classroom use.
- Lightweight and comfortable hand-held operation.
- Versatile mounting options with standard camera tripod mounting socket and removable multipurpose clamp which accommodates surfaces of 0" - 2" thickness.
- Self-contained application programs are multipurpose and menu-driven, offering simplicity for the novice and flexibility for the accomplished user.
- Status indicators: red/green visible; dual-tone audible (can be disabled).
- Choice of units: feet or meters.
- Variable sampling interval: .005 sec - 1500 sec.
- Temperature compensation available for enhanced accuracy.
- Real-time distance, velocity, and acceleration.
- Data smoothing options: light; medium; heavy.
- Triggering options: calculator ENTER key; CBR TRIGGER button; time delay.
- "Repeat Sample" option uses existing parameters.
- "Easy Sample" option quickly initiates a sample using default settings.
- Operates detached from calculator after setup.
- Input/output port for direct communication with TI-73 Explorer™, TI-82,TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92, and TI-92 Plus.
- Send data and graphs from calculator to a computer via TI-GRAPH LINK™.
- Operates as a CBL/MBL motion probe.
- Operates with CBL (SONICchannel) programs.
- User Guide with classroom-ready math/science activities for grades 4 through 12.
- 4 AA batteries included.
- Size: 1.625" x 2.25" x 5.875"(HWL).
- Weight: 7.1 ounces (200g) including 4 AA batteries.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Toll-Free help hotline.
- e-mail help line: [email protected]
- Volume Purchase Program.
- Workshop Loan Program. Borrow calculators for evaluation or workshops.