<< Approved for IB Course >>
Stay mobile, continue learning. Transfer class assignments from handheld to computer (PC & Mac). Complete work outside of school using student software. Purchase the TI-Nspire CX NON-CAS handheld and TI-Nspire Student Software together.
• Screen Size: 320 x 240 pixels (8cm diagonal)
• Screen Resolution: 125 DPI; 16-bit colour
• Memory: 100 MB Storage memory / 64MB operating memory
• Dimensions(WDH): 4.52 X 19.05 X 27.94
• Battery TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery (included)
• Full-colour screen with backlit display.
• Touchpad navigation works more like a laptop computer.
• Ability to utilize images and overlay with graphical elements on screen
• Powered by a TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery
• View multiple representations of a single problem on screen, at the same time.
• Make changes to one representation of a problem and instantly see how it affects other “dynamically linked” representations
• Built-in interactive geometry capabilities.
• Navigate easily between screens and functions using the intuitive, computer-style interface that includes drop-down menus and simplified cursor controls.
• Enter text easily using individual (alpha) letter keys.
• Create and save problem-solving steps as electronic TI-Nspire documents similar to those on a computer.
• Link directly to another TI-Nspire handheld or a computer to easily transfer TI-Nspire documents back-and-forth.
• Available memory: 16MB RAM / 20MB RAM
Register your 3-Year Warranty HERE
Download Student Software HERE