A simple and revealing demonstration of the interaction of waves. We assume that light and sound are different
kinds of wave, but it is not so! The two can interact, modulate, and create interesting and important effects. Opens
up a whole new area if discovery. Safe, easy to set up, ideal for student use and research projects.
A must have for every school!
- Transmit sound from your phone on a light beam
- Make light audible, speak on a sunbeam, produce a laser show
- Demonstrate cutting-edge fibre optics communication, molecular kinetic theory & persistence of vision
- Teach serious physics: Amplitude modulation, AC vs DC, the Inverse square law
- Instruction sheets included.
Visit the link below for more information.