The Sphero SPRK+ App Enabled Robot ball is a perfect introduction to robotics and programming. The wireless inductive charging system will seem like hoodoo magic when you first see it in action, but in no time at all you will be able to control it in real time, or via pre-programming.
Program several units, each with a different rotational rhythm to simulate the planets in the solar system, or race your friends around an obstacle course. Sphero SPRK+ is also completely waterproof, so it even works on water, or coat it in paint to perform robotic "finger-painting"!
The Lightning Lab app which makes programming quick and easy, allows you to get started and understand the basics very quickly. Multiple options include draw, block and text, so regardless of your experience, you and your friends can be programming like aces in no time at all!
• The Sphero SPRK+ connects to your devices via Bluetooth SMART connectivity, so you can get up and running right away.
• It's designed to support STEM learning and can be used at home or school.
• This educational resource is a great introduction to robotics, coding and programming.
• There are different LED light settings to choose for a more customised experience.
• The SPRK+ has a durable construction with a scratch resistant, UV coating.
• It is compatible with iOS and Android operating systems.
• Includes maze tape, 360-degree protractor and sticker sheet
• Run time is around 1 hour on a full battery charge.
• Inductive charging base with USB charging cable
Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome and in App Store
and Google Play
Size: Diameter 73mm, weight, 181g. Batteries included.